MY WORLD MY DUNIYA

Welcome to the Mad Bad World of Navneet...Yahan Kuch Different hoga, Kuch aisa jo na kabhi dekha naa kabhie suna...par kaano mein ek mithaas Ghol Dega...Aapka Apna Meetha Meetha Sa Blog

Apr 10, 2012

COMFORTS



I Used to have a comfort zone, where I knew I cud not fail.
The same four walls of Busy work, were really equal to jail.

I longed so much to do thing, I had never done before.
But I stayed inside my comfort zone, and paced the same old floor.

I said, it did not matter, That I was not doing much
I said, I did not care for things, Like Dreams, goals and such.

I claimed to be so busy, with the things inside my zone.
But deep inside , I longed for something special of my own.

I cud not let my life go by, just watching others win.
I held my breath and let the change begin

I took a step and with new strength, I had never felt before.
I kissed my comfort zone good bye, and closed and locked the door.

If u are in comfort zone, afraid to Venture out,
Remember that all winners at one point of time, were filled with doubts.

A Step of faith and words of God, Can make your dream come true.
Greet next moment with smile, cos success is there waiting for you.


No comments: