MY WORLD MY DUNIYA

Welcome to the Mad Bad World of Navneet...Yahan Kuch Different hoga, Kuch aisa jo na kabhi dekha naa kabhie suna...par kaano mein ek mithaas Ghol Dega...Aapka Apna Meetha Meetha Sa Blog

Jan 25, 2009

Lets Jump....

Life has taken many twists and turns and is heading towards perfection, many things happen...good, bad, desires pop up and die and then I take certain Sankalpas - Sankalpa is basically an Intention to do something and to stick to it come what may....Have taken a Sankalpa today also...come what may...will have to take certain decisions which I have been deferring till date and take full responsibility of my actions... Yes may be a Jump

Over here, I never forget the incident when I had to take that Jump...That Jump Actually taught me a thing which no other teacher could have....


Once Upon a time.....


I along with some of my friends went to Shivpuri and we were actually doing Rafting through the terrible waters in Rishikesh. Over there,at one hidden vulnerable corner, I could see people actually jumping from a cliff and that was a good free fall, may be 50-60 meters high...I was a bit scared seeing it...and thought its really difficult to jump from there but............ then I saw a guy( bigger in Size than me) laughing and splash, he jumped and came out....My ego popped up and told me...Navneet...Yeh Jump kar sakta hai to bete tu bhi kar sakta hai...to maine bhi himmat Jutaayeee aur chad gaya pahaaad par....There was a big Queue of people ready to Jump and suddenly my friend Atif jumped before me...Now it was my turn aur phir maine paani ki taraf dekha aur bas...kuch Samajh nahi aayaa...what to do...Dilemmma...then the Instructor told me....jump..kuch nahi hoga...dont look down and jump with your hands closed....and I did......

I dont know where I was for 3 second...dont have those 3 seconds in my Memory...and then I was out....that I really think of as an Accomplishment.....and that makes me really wonder...yes I can do this....And today I compare that with may be the Jump that is going to happen...and the Instructor is also there...just watching me....Life is the Instuctor, that keeps on instructing...

Jai gurudev

No comments: